Wednesday, June 5, 2013

mechanized

i'm being a big dumb nerd and running around taking...





i'm being a big dumb nerd and running around taking screencaps in Ulduar while my group waits for my guild leader to get back

(that's him in the corner in the top one there)

scikosis: Your characters are awesome and my hand hurts now...



scikosis:

Your characters are awesome and my hand hurts now from making sure this came out super awesome kay bye! ♥

Ziya = GK = Epic

aaaa thank you again! ;3;

multitasking (○' 3')ノ.:*・°☆ yeah it's been...



multitasking (○' 3')ノ.:*・°☆

yeah it's been about a week since i last drew anything.

Homestuck is one of those comics i could def see myself still...



Homestuck is one of those comics i could def see myself still giving a fuck about if it hadn't gotten bogged down w a hundred million gag characters & a meandering plot w no end in sight

on that note have A Thing I Used To Draw A Lot feat. my old fandom tumblr URL as a signature for shits/giggles

you know i could've drawn Cteno in something slightly...



you know i could've drawn Cteno in something slightly more…like something she'd actually wear but somewhere along the line my hand was like "no fuck this BUSINESSWEAR DO IT."

(Cteno belongs to Slug)

deeum replied to your post: mrdrec replied to your post: mrdrec replied to… >Fancharacter....

deeum replied to your post: mrdrec replied to your post: mrdrec replied to…

>Fancharacter. I'll slap your tits clean off.

OKAY FINE GOD i’d like to keep those but i still count Zee as a pseudo-fancharacter since it was built on the foundation of your original story. :p

…even if it is more of a jointly-written thing that exists separately from your actual story.

mrdrec replied to your post: mrdrec replied to your post: So what are Zee's… Ah, ( i think i...

imagemrdrec replied to your post: mrdrec replied to your post: So what are Zee's…

Ah, ( i think i have this right), so instead of her having her own "personal" powers, she instead has powers identical to that of her makers.

yep, that’s pretty much how it works.

anybody interested in the fiddly Magical Theory Bullshit Stuff of this would have to ask Deeum instead of me though. 


(she’s the one who put down the foundations for this whole story in the first place, i just dink around with my glorified fancharacter and give input/ideas here and there.)

mrdrec replied to your post: So what are Zee’s powers if she has any the last… Her...

mrdrec replied to your post: So what are Zee’s powers if she has any the last…

Her powers aren't a bloodline trait or something

No. Technically she’s a human who was turned into a demon (Magical Plot Stuff - read: demons can turn humans into one of them but it takes quite a bit of effort)

…so there’s no bloodline to speak of.

any powers she’d have would be tied to the one who “turned” her (Ai) and what they, specifically, are capable of doing.

So what are Zee's powers if she has any the last one had some power orbs other then that what else can she do

the purple fire stuff was just added for the sake of visual interest, tbh. it's (probably) not something she can actually do.

other than changing her appearance, i'm not 100% sure. Deeum and I are still trying to puzzle out how exactly magic + demons work in that department.

So Ziya's lactation, did she need to induce that, or is it some kind of succubus magic at work?

bit of column a, bit of column b.

has to be induced but it's significantly easier for it to be induced in a succubus than it otherwise would be (barring being pregnant/nursing a baby obvs).

trying to get back into drawing after Life Shit happened. ( _...



trying to get back into drawing after Life Shit happened. ( _ _)b

fayren: It took a bit of setup but I'm now taking preorders for...





fayren:

It took a bit of setup but I'm now taking preorders for my art book! For reasons (mostly paypal), I cannot use storenvy for preorders so I have set up a Google form. If you fill out this form you will reserve a copy and only once the books arrive will I bill you. If you feel like you may need to change your info in the future, please bookmark the page after the form is completed. I've never done this Google forms thing before so please bear with me!

BOOK INFORMATION

  • $35
  • Softcover
  • 70 pages (50 full color illustrations, 14 of sketches)
  • Matte cover, glossy interior
  • Includes free 8 x 11" signed print of exclusive artwork not available anywhere yet
  • Expected arrival is June 12th. I will ship them as soon as they are received!
  • If you are going to Fanime or AX I will have them at my booth, no need to buy online! I also have a more extensive convention schedule you can check out.

» CLICK HERE TO PREORDER!! «

Also to celebrate my first art book I'm also doing my very first giveaway! I will choose TWO random winners to each receive a free copy of the book. THREE runner-ups will get to select three prints of their choice from my print inventory. Five winners in all!!

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

  • Reblog/like this post any time between now and noon PST on June 15th.
  • Liking and reblogging will give you two entries, but no more.
  • You do not have to be following me (but it's awesome if you do!).
  • Must have your ask box enabled!
  • Winners will be contacted via askbox and must respond within 24 hours. If winners do not respond after 24 hours, their prize is forfeited and I will choose a new winner randomly from the remaining entrants.
  • I will ship internationally.

Thank you guys again SO much for all of the interest and support with this book. It's been such a thrill to see everything coming together and really crazy to see people so excited about it. I am speechless and endlessly grateful!! THANK YOU!!!

<3 Fay

deeum: Things I forgot I had drawn till going through my art...





deeum:

Things I forgot I had drawn till going through my art folder for something to finish.

I think this was while GK and I were talking about a Octo-Ziya AU or something.
We have so many AUs for these two buttholes you don't even know.

deeum: I often don't vent art but sometimes it happens. Plus...



deeum:

I often don't vent art but sometimes it happens. Plus this was an excuse to do a face that's not the Dreamworks smirk.

Ziya belongs to GK, of course. She happened to be my victim for it tonight.

scikosis: O rite, there's also this thing since I'm sharing...



scikosis:

O rite, there's also this thing since I'm sharing what I've accomplished recently. Shitty day was shitty, so I drew a thing. It's Zee. She's GK's. If you haven't already, you should go check out her stuff. I'm only just finding her a couple days ago, but who doesn't love a big girl amirite? Also, I hate her feet now I'M SORRY GK!

Also buck teeth are ridiculous adorbs.

i like her feet, personally :P (and the rest of this of course)

thank you!

gullacassrainbowart: art trade with...



gullacassrainbowart:

art trade with http://mechanized.tumblr.com/ !!

is it just me or is tumblr just like… ruining the quality of images? aughhh.

(i've noticed tumblr doing that a lot for w/e reason, yeah)

also aaaaaa this is perf thank you! ;; i always love your use of color.

doodled a Cteno, gon' finish this later ( hand hurts right...



doodled a Cteno, gon' finish this later

( hand hurts right now (  ̄д ̄)ノ )

So can Zee change her shape at will or do you draw draw her differently for the hell of it.

she can "remove" her horns/wings/tail and change her skin/eye/hair color.

but other than that, any completely different Zee (slime, octo, etc) is essentially me drawing her that way for shits.

(and/or part of one of many AUs Deeum and myself have)

deeum: I'm not even trying anymore at this point. I wanted to...



deeum:

I'm not even trying anymore at this point. I wanted to draw something cute.

;3;

noobchan1 replied to your post: noobchan1 replied to your post: noobchan1 replied… ah so ai...

noobchan1 replied to your post: noobchan1 replied to your post: noobchan1 replied…

ah so ai swings that way as well of course they are pansexual? but is the sex for fun or can they survive on the life engry of each other

without getting into the fiddly technicalities i imagine it’s safe to assume most ‘cubi are. (you’d have to ask Deeum for the finer details because i’m working within her universe here)

sex for them is a bit of both. Ai and Zee need energy like that to function normally*, Tearen doesn’t but that’s only because he’s a ‘normal’ demon and doesn’t have to worry about that sort of thing. The former two are still summoned to earth occasionally by humans though, so Tearen also conveniently works as a sort of “energy battery” for the one left behind.

(as far as i’m aware we ended up writing it so this kind of three-or-more-way relationship is common for two mated ‘cubi to end up taking on)

of course they both care deeply for the gigantic nerdo so that’s nowhere near the sole reason he’s there.

* they can go a while without it so it’s not as if they need much more sex than the average, but ‘cubi do have a higher biological need/drive for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment