Thursday, June 6, 2013

Love The Chub

I bought a dress and I actually feel great in it. :)



I bought a dress and I actually feel great in it. :)

I was feeling very pretty that day. :3 feel free to follow...



I was feeling very pretty that day.

:3 feel free to follow me.

http://falulu.tumblr.com/

I love love love this picture :) Jessica/23/Iowa It has taken...



I love love love this picture :)

Jessica/23/Iowa
It has taken me so long to like myself and everyday it gets better :)

Lifestough-imtougher.tumblr.com

Proud owner of huge hips and stretch marks Size 18/20 and damn...



Proud owner of huge hips and stretch marks

Size 18/20 and damn proud.

I got an email submission with the subject" chubby taking fat Dick yummy Butt hole!"

guess what the picture was….

oh and all the  email said was “please keep my email name anonymous”

don’t worry bud I got your back

Whooooooops I only put his name here so I could write it backwards forgot to erase it.  my bad Broseidan!king of the Brocean

Trying out my new top with new bangs & loving what I see:-)...



Trying out my new top with new bangs & loving what I see:-) been kinda down lately so I'm lifting myself up:)

USA 22/24
Proud to be me.

Mod note: sorry this took soo long to post.  if you email submit just shoot me a quick ask on here!

My thighs are thick, pale, and ready for the summer. 



My thighs are thick, pale, and ready for the summer. 

sometimes i skype in my underwear….. sometimes i dont....



sometimes i skype in my underwear….. sometimes i dont. until recently no one saw above my knees, or elbows, heaven forbid my ass or tummy showed. but this is my skin, and i need to own it.

my chubby legs. I love my chub everyone should :) embrace who...



my chubby legs. I love my chub everyone should :) embrace who you are!! please check out my blog! k3l53y420.tumblr.com

Photo



chelseameow.tumblr.com (:



chelseameow.tumblr.com (:

Photo



Scariest photo of myself that I've ever uploaded....



Scariest photo of myself that I've ever uploaded. I'm a UK size 24 and purchased this swimsuit the other day. I've never been happy with how I look but I realised I either change it, or learn to love it. This photo is of what I dislike the most - the back view. Being brave!! 

I'm Katy, UK, size 18-22. I've been building up my...



I'm Katy, UK, size 18-22. I've been building up my body confidence this past year thanks to tumblr and it's beautiful body acceptance community.

Come say Hi: http://katy-mo.tumblr.com

Brandi.19. Michigan. today I'm lovin alllll of my glorious...



Brandi.19. Michigan. today I'm lovin alllll of my glorious chub and all you ladies should too! such beauties coverin this blog. come say hi! especially any of you chubby, bearded, tattooed, pierced boys.

sm0key-d0key.tumblr.com

Loving my body!(:



Loving my body!(:

If it was acceptable for me to wear this in public I probably...



If it was acceptable for me to wear this in public I probably would!

It's been a while. ♥



It's been a while. ♥

http://dem-dusa.tumblr.com/ i have always hated my arms.but who...



http://dem-dusa.tumblr.com/

i have always hated my arms.but who cares now.i dont have time for that… i've got a baby on the way that wont give two shits whether mommy has arm fat or not. :3

submissions?

will be put in the queue for tomorrow

click

No comments:

Post a Comment