Friday, June 7, 2013

EXQUISITE

#ManniFresh station on #Pandora hype af



#ManniFresh station on #Pandora hype af

This back when #LilWayne was cold that nigga trash and a half...



This back when #LilWayne was cold that nigga trash and a half now

Man wtf y'all know about it #BigTymers #1Stunna got my...



Man wtf y'all know about it #BigTymers #1Stunna got my HYPE af 9:30 in the morning #ManniFresh top 5 producers of all time

No song truer in today's society #Lupe #BitchBad #Pandora



No song truer in today's society #Lupe #BitchBad #Pandora

#np #TheGame #LilWayne #TylertheCreator Martians Vs Goblins that...



#np #TheGame #LilWayne #TylertheCreator Martians Vs Goblins that nigga Tyler went in on this

supamuthafuckinvillain: lougzgee: Lmfao Omfg XD



supamuthafuckinvillain:

lougzgee:

Lmfao

Omfg XD

Fake ass #Bandwagon #miami #Heat fans #NiggasBeLike...



Fake ass #Bandwagon #miami #Heat fans #NiggasBeLike "I'm a Heat fan" and can't tell you nothing they did before #LeBron got there

#NiggasBeLike #TFL #tagsforlikes #lebron #Heat



#NiggasBeLike #TFL #tagsforlikes #lebron #Heat

Saw this and died #NiggasBeLike "I got gass money"...



Saw this and died #NiggasBeLike "I got gass money" @sik_015

#Nas was snapping this #NyStateOfMind off that #Classic...



#Nas was snapping this #NyStateOfMind off that #Classic #Illmatic #RealHipHop #HipHop

#lmao #TFL #tagsforlikes



#lmao #TFL #tagsforlikes

I had to repost this #churchoflaugh got me crying #TimTebow...



I had to repost this #churchoflaugh got me crying #TimTebow should come out and say this

About to watch #TheKrays on #netflix I guess find out the story...



About to watch #TheKrays on #netflix I guess find out the story behind these brothers #Kanye and #JayZ were supposedly talking about on #NiggasInParis

Photo



#Wale #Globetrotter #TFL #tagsforlikes



#Wale #Globetrotter #TFL #tagsforlikes

Old pic I look creepy



Old pic I look creepy

Man happy birthday to the #GOAT to do #HipHop music #Biggie...



Man happy birthday to the #GOAT to do #HipHop music #Biggie #NotoriousBIG

@legitblackchild made me do it I haven't taken this out...



@legitblackchild made me do it I haven't taken this out the plastic since last summer #dope a$$ #HypeMeansNothing #Biggie tee #tfl

Hype ass line from #JCole #ChrisTucker that nigga silly



Hype ass line from #JCole #ChrisTucker that nigga silly

@mrsexquisite21 was kinda sexy earlier



@mrsexquisite21 was kinda sexy earlier

1 comment: