Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bi Explorer

Photo



Photo



thisgivesmeaboner: See what else gives me a boner...



thisgivesmeaboner:

See what else gives me a boner at thisgivesmeaboner.tumblr.com

Photo



Submission I would definitely play with that ;)



Submission

I would definitely play with that ;)

Photo



REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD DO IF THEY OWNED YOU FOR 24 HOURS

nymphoninjas: I put the timer on the camera on and dived into...



nymphoninjas:

I put the timer on the camera on and dived into between her smooth thighs. I felt the fresh air from the open window. She was all wet and her smell made me hard. Later, the same night, she said that she wanted more of my tongue  That made me even harder.

Starting with a couple and ending with a couple. This submission is really fucking sexy. The write up is great, and every part of this photo is really amazing. It's hot to see her grabbing her breast and his hand grabbing at her hip. Great you work two this is a really incredible submission. 

Photo



imredheaded: Me when I browse tumblr…



imredheaded:

Me when I browse tumblr…

tiedngaggedmen: Mmmmmm ;)



tiedngaggedmen:

Mmmmmm ;)

nakedoutdoors: summertime naked fun



nakedoutdoors:

summertime naked fun

fordrangerredneck: alabrams: pool sex - cool yet also  H O...



fordrangerredneck:

alabrams:

pool sex -

cool

yet also 

H O T

with anus gaping a bit you can tell the top in this pair also bottoms quite a bit

Photo



speedobuttandtaint: Over 30,000 posts and now more than 6000...



speedobuttandtaint:

Over 30,000 posts and now more than 6000 followers. Loving hot men, speedos and of course butts. Thanks again to all of you. Enjoy Speedobuttandtaint

thickdickgaboy: All my buddies loved poke-r night.. my boy's...





thickdickgaboy:

All my buddies loved poke-r night.. my boy's holes went to the winner.. but the losers always got sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths,etc…

you should have a poker game with Sir Mike ;)

Movie Night: Forced Rasslin'

amazinghazing:

Living room freestyle forced wrestling. Things get a little flirty and grabby. Enjoy!





*Boys “g-rated” wrestling, to go with the hogtie you got from that other guy

amazinghazing: Pigskin Pigs!!! Here's some hardcore football...













amazinghazing:

Pigskin Pigs!!! Here's some hardcore football hazing for y'all.

amazinghazing: Hog-tied 



amazinghazing:

Hog-tied 

amazinghazing: You DON'T wanna be on the losing team! * No,...



amazinghazing:

You DON'T wanna be on the losing team!

* No, you do want to be on it. You *really* *really* do

1 comment:

  1. There's shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete